Price per person in USD (valid 01 Oct 2016 – 30 Sep 2017)
|Hotel Cataloge||2 – 3 pax||4-6 pax||7-9 pax||10-14 pax||15-19 pax + 1FOC||20-24pax + 1 FOC||SGL supp|
|HO CHI MINH CITY||KELLY HOTEL or similar||www.kellyhotel.com.vn|
|DALAT HIGHLAND||RIVER PRINCE DALAT HOTEL or similar||www.riverprincehotel.com|
|MUI NE BEACH||SAIGON EMERALD RESORT or similar||www.saigonemeraldresort.com|
Tour prices include:
- Hotel in twin/twiple sharing room basis with daily breakfast.
- Transfer by air-conditioned bus as itinerary
- Datanla roller coaster
- Robin Hill cable car
- Meals as indicated.
- Excellent English speaking guide
- Entrance fees, boat trips and excursions
Tour prices exclude:
- Travel Insurance
- Visa fee
- Domestic and International air tickets
- Personal expenses
- Compulsory Tipping 3 USD per pax
- Others not mentioned nor specified above
Policy for children:
- Child under 6 years old sharing room with two (2) adults without extra bed: Free of charge. (No meal provided)
- Child from 6 – under 12 years old sharing room with two (2) adults without extra bed: 50% of charge
- Child from 6 – under 12 years old sharing room with two (2) adults with extra bed: 75% of charge
- Child under 12 years old sharing room with one (1) adult: 90% of charge
- Child from 12 years old and above: 100% of charge.
DAY 1: ARRIVAL HO CHI MINH CITY (D)
Upon arrival at Tan Son Nhat International airport, our Driver will meet you and transfer to hotel for check in. The rest of the day visit the Notre Dame Cathedral, Old Saigon Post Office. Dinner will be served at Saigon Cruise restaurant with music performance. Shopping at Ben Thanh night market. Overnight in Ho Chi Minh.
DAY 2: SAIGON – MUI NE BEACH (B/L/D) 215km (4,5 hours driver)
Morning: Buffet breakfast at hotel. Pick up you transfer to Mui Ne Beach – as one of the most beautiful beach destinations of Vietnam.
Arrival Mui Ne Beach at noon. Have lunch at local restaurant. The visit:
- Fairy stream: The water stream of Suoi Tien has the red color from the sunlight and from the red sand in the bottom of the stream.
- Fishing villages:
- Red and white Sand Dune, lotus lake.
Back to Hotel for check in, Swim at Mui Ne Beach. Dinner at local restaurant. Overnigh in Mui Ne.
DAY 3: MUI NE BEACH – DALAT HIGHLAND (160KM – 3,5 HOURS)(B/L/D)
Buffet breakfast at hotel, Tour guide pick up you at hotel by air-conditioned bus to Da Lat.
Arrival Dalat, Have Lunch at local restaurant. Then to visit:
- Truc Lam pagoda, and take Cable Car (round trip) to Robin Hill 1600m (a cable car to a 2300 meters with an impressive panoramic view, to visit a pine covered island in the middle of Tuyen Lam Lake.
- Palace of Bao Dai, the last king of Vietnam. Take picture Bao Dai Palace
- Crazy House: A free-wheeling architectural exploration of surrealism, Hang Nga Crazy House is a joyously designed, outrageously artistic private home.
Dinner at local restaurant, then check in hotel. Free time for explore Dalat night market. Overnight in Dalat.
DAY 4: DALAT CITY TOUR – HOCHIMINH (300KM – 7 HOURS)(B/L/D)
Morning: Buffet breakfast at hotel. 7:30 am check out hotel, then pick you up to visit:
- City Flower Garden: To contemplate hundreds types of flowers displayed extremely sophisticatedly and impressively
- Datanla waterfall, (one of the famous waterfalls in Dalat), take Datanla roller coaster is used both as a thrill attraction and also as a real transportation system .
Lunch at local restaurant. Driver back to Ho Chi Minh. Dinner and vernight in Ho Chi Minh city
DAY 5: SAIGON DEPARTURE (B)
Breakfast in hotel, free time for shopping in Ben Thanh market then proceed to airport for return flight.
Joining a Mui Ne beach holiday from Ho Chi Minh City, you will have a great opportunity to visit one of the most beautiful leisure paradises in Vietnam. Endowed with long white sandcoast, crystalline water, fresh seafood and warm weather all year around, Mui Ne is regarded as an ideal place for beach break vacation. Designed to capture the real essence of Vietnam, this journey is a fascinating introduction to one of the most captivating beaches in Vietnam where promisingly bring you a perfect vacation. In Mui Ne, you can try the local delicious seafood and varied choices of resorts and luxury hotels. Together with shady roads along palm trees, the big dunes near coastal city with moving sand and wind make typical scenery for this paradise of relaxation.