- Lounging on the beaches of Myanmar’s most renowned coastal escape in Ngapali
- Visiting villages for a look at the charming laid back local culture
- Carefully selected accommodation with breakfast
- Other meals listed in the itinerary
- Expert English-speaking local guide
- Tours as mentioned and air-conditioned transfers
- Sightseeing and permit fees during guided times
- Flights to tour destinations (Economy Class)
- Service charges and government VAT tax
Day 1: Yangon – Thandwe
In the morning you will be picked up from your hotel and brought to Yangon Airport. Thandwe Airport is only a short 1 hour flight away. From here you will be brought to the resort on Ngapali beach.
Day 2 and 3: Ngapali Beach
Spend the next couple of days doing as little as you want. Relaxing is they key word in Ngapali. Take a good book and pick a spot on the beautiful white sand beach or hop over to Pleasant View Islet for an idyllic view over the blue waters of the Bay of Bengal. If you get into an active mood go out snorkeling and visit nearby Pearl or Zalat Htone Islands, or rent a bicycle and visit a nearby village to see local pottery crafts. Let’s not forget, with its’ roots as a fishing village you cannot miss out on the amazing seafood on offer in the evenings.
Day 4: Thandwe – Yangon
Check out in the morning to be transferred back to Yangon for a connecting flight home or a stay in the hotel by your choosing.
Relax and get away from it all with a beach break at Ngapali. This secluded location is still very hard to reach by road, but a short flight from Yangon will get you to its serene beaches and crystal clear waters. Spend the day lazing away under a palm tree, snorkeling in the clear waters or visiting the nearby black sand island.
Yangon – Thandwe – Ngapali